Museum of Science Field Trip is
Postponed Until Further Notice
The Museum of Science field trip, originally scheduled for this Friday, Feb. 13th is being postponed due to snowbanks in the city and the impending storm forecasted for Thursday into Friday. We called the Museum to reschedule but the Museum was closed today. We will update you with the new date as soon as we know when it is.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.